Easy project to start your interest in leather crafting
Great belts start with great leather. Ours is 9/10 oz. weight, top grained veg tanned leather. Abrasion-resistant with a satin finish and finished smooth backs. Choose from 4 colors and 2 widths. Belt ready to go...only needs a buckle and prong holes on the end. You cut to length for the perfect fitting belt.
Edges professionally finished & hand glazed as an extra bonus!!!
Includes matching belt keeper & choice of finish on Chicago screws of Brass * Silver * Antique Brass
- Width: 1.5 in. or 1.25 in.
- Cut from vegetable tanned double backs
- Top Grain Cowhide - Stain Resistant
- Leather 9-10 oz. - 3/16 in. + thick
- Edges sealed - hand-glazed for a smooth professional finish
- Non-transferable dye penetrates the leather
- Satin finish with smooth finished backs
- Buckle slot & screw holes (Screws included)
- Minimum length is 56 inches (Fits up to waist size 50) - usually longer
Choice of Black, Brown, London Tan or Chocolate (Dk. Brown)
Expedited Shipping - Ships Next Day