The most commonly used colors, lengths and widths used in DIY crafting of bags, purses, cuffs, pet collars or any leather personal accessory.
You cannot go wrong with using these strips in any DIY project where you need a quality professional look plus durability.
Lengths: 18", 21" or 24"
- Choice of Widths: 1/2 in., 3/4 in. or 1 in.
- Cut from vegetable tanned leather
- Top Grain Stain Resistant Cowhide ( 8-9 oz. weight)
- Grade #1
- Leather Thickness- 1/8 inch (3.5mm) to 3/16 in. (4mm)
- Color struck through (Even color on flesh & grain sides)
- Smooth finished backs
Shades of strips may vary slightly
Applications for this item is limited to your imagination. Uses include: Key fobs & chains, Bag handles, Strap repair, Strap extender, Pet collars, Bracelets, LARP, Reenactors, Bag strap, Grab handle, Cuffs, Crafts, Jewelry, Purse handle, lanyards, Hand grip, Luggage handle, Replacement handle, armor making & repair, bridle & harness repairs
Expedited Shipping - Ships Next Day
Handcrafted in the USA by
"We offer more choices than anyone"