Another leather craft project to improve your skills....
You finish the edges....add snaps or screws, cut to length to get the perfect fit, add prong holes and cut the billet end to match the style you like.....the keeper is included with the blank.....
Great belts start with great leather. Ours is top grained stain resistant veg tanned belt leather cut from 9/10oz. double backs. Leather is abrasion-resistant with a satin finish and smooth finished backs found only on premium hides. Choose from 4 colors and three widths
Includes matching belt keeper
- Widths: 1.25"
- Cut from vegetable tanned double backs
- Top Grain Cowhide - Stain Resistant
- Leather 9-10 oz. - 3/16 in. thick
- Edges are unfinished
- Non-transferable dye penetrates the leather
- Satin finish with smooth finished backs
- Buckle slot & snap holes (will fit snaps or Chicago screws)
- Minimum length: 56 in.+ - Fits up to 50" waist
Choice of Black, Brown, London Tan or Chocolate (Dk. Brown)
Expedited Shipping - Ships Next or Same Day